Boxing sports has a global status among fans, as it is considered one of the most prominent Olympic Games that have a large fan base among other sports activities. Therefore, Dubai has been keen to develop this sport and enhance the role of clubs in participating in local and international championships, by providing all the basic elements that concern Basically on the success of this mission.
Including the establishment of a sports circuit for training and securing professional trainers in this field, if you are a fan of the boxing game, we have prepared for you a selection of options for the best boxing club in Dubai and contact information with it, and we also advise you to review the types of sports and its benefits in our daily life.
In the following lines, we will put in your hands a set of the most prominent names of boxing clubs in Dubai and the advantages of each, so that you can choose the most suitable for you or your children.
Tiger Kick Boxing Club
We open the list of the best boxing clubs in Dubai at the Tiger Boxing Club, which includes a team of expert coaches who are working hard to develop and refine the talents of Emirati youth in local and international federations matches, which in turn will positively reflect on strengthening the position of boxing in the UAE.
- Location: 1st floor, IT Plaza, Dubai Silicon Oasis
- Working hours: 01:00 PM – 10:00 PM (Saturday – Thursday)
- Contact: 050 547 1412
The Champions League
The Champions League, which got its name from its wall, seeks to prepare and train the participating members of the club to the fullest so that boxing in the UAE will take the place it deserves regionally and internationally, and the participants are trained by practicing specialized boxing and cardio exercises within a safe and fully equipped training circuit.
- Location: Icon Tower 2, Jumeirah Lakes Towers
- Working hours: 07:00 AM – 09:30 PM (Saturday – Thursday)
- Contact: 04 447 4980 903 6222
Power Life Boxing Club
On our list we come to the Power Life Boxing Club, which provides subscribers with an environment full of encouragement and enthusiasm while training them in the fundamentals of boxing and important Thai movement patterns, especially working to enhance and develop their self-confidence, which leads to significantly improving their performance level over the days.
- Location: Al Quoz
- 07:00 AM – 07:00 PM (Sunday – Thursday)
- 09:30 AM – 10:30 AM (Saturday)
- Contact: 052 239 8061
Round 10 Boxing Club
Round 10 Boxing Club is characterized by achieving the dream of subscribers of all ages and levels, by training them to professionalize martial arts in boxing from a young age and practicing fitness exercises that enhance their ability to practice boxing with more flexibility, in addition to the many awards that the club has won since its inception. Which made it the best boxing club in Dubai for many people.
- Location: First Al Khail Street, Pavilion, Jumeirah Island
- Working hours: 11:30 AM – 09:30 PM (Saturday – Thursday)
- Contact: 04 243 4789
The Fit Boys Club
The Fit Boys Club falls under the list of the best boxing clubs in Dubai, which provides training courses for different ages, from children to adults, whether they are beginners or professionals, through training them in the basic arts of boxing by the most skilled trainers and professionals in the Olympic Games field, In this way, they can represent the future of the UAE in this sport.
- Location: Red Diamond Building, JLT
- Morning classes for adults: 09:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. (Saturday, Tuesday and Thursday)
- Evening classes for adults: 06:30 PM – 09:30 PM (daily)
- Kids’ classes: 05:00 PM – 06:00 PM (Saturday, Tuesday and Thursday)
- Contact: 058 532 9093 1609 557 04 | 800 269 464
Real Boxing Only Club
We conclude our list with Real Boxing Only Club, which is keen to follow the highest standards of safety and security, by providing the appropriate space and using special flat floors, in addition to the rubber cover on the ground that prevents any damage to the players.
- Location: opposite Al Serkal Avenue, Al Quoz
- 06:15 AM – 10:30 PM (Sunday – Thursday)
- 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM (Friday)
- 08:00 AM – 08:00 PM (Saturday)
- Contact: 04 272 7774