Ice cold, frozen watermelon. Blended with a little lime juice. You’ve got yourself instant watermelon sorbet! One of the most refreshing frozen treats around. Super easy and no ice cream maker needed.
- 2.5kg melon, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 1 Squeezed lemon
- Ginger and mint leaves
How to prepare
- Put the watermelon cubes in the blender and mix until you get a smoothie.
- In a bowl, using a colander, strain the watermelon juice from the seeds.
- Squeeze watermelon into the blender, add lemon juice, mint and sugar, and blend again.
- In a plastic container, put the watermelon mixture, then put it in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Every now and then, with a fork, break the ice cream until you have a resist the sorbet, then serve.