As for obtaining a Schengen visa for residents of the Emirates 2020 for travel, we will address in this article the most important procedures and conditions necessary to obtain a Schengen Emirates visa to travel to one of the Schengen countries.
A Schengen visa is a short stay visa that entitles its holder to enter and tour the Schengen area for a maximum period of 90 days. The individual submits an application to obtain it from the consulate of the country he intends to visit, and it can be used within 180 days from the date of its issuance. A valid Schengen visa allows an individual to travel freely among the 26 Schengen member countries.
LIST OF SCHENGEN MEMBER STATES
The Schengen Area consists of 26 countries and is; Austria, Belgium, Czech, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Sweden, Spain, Hungary, Switzerland, Liechtenstein. While the Schengen visa does not need the Comoros, as it is one of the Arab countries.
You can choose from these countries to extract the easiest Schengen visa from the UAE, while it should be noted that the Embassy of Hungary or known as Hungary is the easiest embassy to extract the Schengen in the Emirates.
There are 6 countries that belong to the European Union, but they are not within the Schengen countries 2020 region. These countries are: Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Romania, Ireland and the United Kingdom, as the first four countries seek to join the Schengen zone, while Ireland and the United Kingdom have decided not to join the Schengen zone, they are not subject to the same conditions as the Schengen Visa extraction 2020.
PLACES OF SCHENGEN VISA OFFER IN THE EMIRATES
You can extract a Schengen visa from the UAE, where the UAE’s VFS Global offers to visit and residence visa services in the United Kingdom, Australia, and European Union countries. This service is available as an alternative to going to the country’s embassies and consulates.
The company has allocated 6 offices in the UAE to extract the Schengen Emirates visa, which provides visa services to Europe, America, and other countries of the world.
Schengen visa extraction offices in Dubai
One of the offices of the Schengen Visa Dubai is the port street office, where people go to these offices to extract a Schengen visa Spain or to obtain a Schengen visa Greece if the tourism prices in Greece are low in a period.
Visa extraction offices in Abu Dhabi
In the capital, Abu Dhabi, visa applications are filed both at the Al Khalden Tower office on Khalidiya Street and at the Hamdan Center on Hamdan Street.
PROCEDURES AND MECHANISM FOR APPLICATION AND FEES
The laws for submitting an application for an entry visa differ from one country to another, in order to be able to obtain a Schengen visa, it is necessary to visit the consulate of the country you intend to visit to obtain a visa application. If you want to visit more than one of the Schengen countries in 2020, you must obtain a Schengen visa from the consulate of your main destination, that is, the country in which you will stay for a longer period, which is the easiest Schengen Visa 2020.
New developments have been announced on the Schengen Visa Law as of February 1, 2020, according to the official Schengen Visa Info website, which states the following:
- The possibility of submitting visa applications for a period of up to 6 months and no later than 15 days before the trip.
- Increase in the Schengen Visa 2020 fees from 60 to 80 euros, or 328 AED, to ensure that the costs of obtaining visas are better covered by European Union member states.
- The price of the Schengen Visa 2020 increased from 35 euros to 40 euros for children from 6 to 12 years, or 164 dirhams, while children up to 6 years are still exempt from visa fees, and the new system requires travel insurance as a condition for accepting applications.
- The multi-entry visa will be granted to frequent travelers with a positive history, gradually increasing the longest Schengen Visa period from 2020 to 1 to 5 years.
As for the documents and documents required to submit a Schengen visa application for residents in the Emirates 2020, they are:
- Application form
- Travel insurance
- Bank statement for the last 3 months
- A two-way airline ticket from the UAE to the Schengen area and vice versa
- 2 recent photographs, in conformity with the standards specified by the Schengen states
- A passport valid for three months after the date of departure from the Schengen area
- Proof of residence in the UAE valid for three months after the date of departure from the Schengen area
- An explanatory letter explaining why the applicant wants to visit Europe, stating the countries he wants to go to, the length of stay, and other details
- Proof of residence and housing, a document shows the place of residence for the duration of your stay in the Schengen, this
maybe a hotel reservation or a lease or a home address of your acquaintances
TYPES OF SCHENGEN VISA
As mentioned earlier, the Schengen visa allows its holder to enter 26 countries, but there are many types of Schengen visa, including:
- Visa transit: It is a visa that allows travel from a non-Schengen country to another country not affiliated with a Schengen airport, but the holder cannot leave the airport
- The short Schengen visa, divided into 3 types:
- Single entry visa: means that the person has the right to enter once and he cannot enter it again even if the residence period is still valid
- Dual Entry Visa: allows a person to enter only twice
- Multiple entry visa: it allows its holder to enter and exit the Schengen area several times, provided that it does not exceed 90 days of stay in the Schengen area within 180 days.
- Long-stay visa: It is the visa that enables the traveler to stay in the Schengen area for study or work purposes, and that has a duration of more than 90 days