Have you ever thought to make a carrot puree and add a little coconut oil to it and distribute it on your skin? Follow the steps with us to learn how to prepare a carrot and coconut oil mask.
Benefits of carrot mask and coconut oil
Carrots: You may not know the benefits of carrots for the skin, and the importance of this type of vegetable in moisturizing the skin and getting rid of dryness. It contains important for healthy skin nutrients, including calcium, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, butane, folic acid, and vitamins ACK1B6, well Beta-Carotene, which powerful antioxidants that protect skin from external factors and protect from dehydration and acne. Beta-carotene also works to fight free radicals, the skin’s number one enemy in the damage to its fatty tissue, and the primary cause of aging and aging.
Coconut: The benefits of coconut oil are known to moisturize and soften the skin, by acting as a barrier that prevents the entry of bacteria that cause dry skin. Studies conducted on many who suffer from dry skin have proven that coconut is very effective in maintaining skin moisture after using it for a certain period.
Mask of carrots and coconut oil
- 1 Carrot
- 1 tablespoon raw coconut oil
- Cut the fruit into the circles and then put them in a saucepan on the fire with a little water for 8 – 10 minutes until cooked.
- Cook the carrots until they are tender, then drain them from the water and put them in an electric mixer.
- Add coconut oil to it and mix the two components well until they are combined, and the consistency of the mixture becomes creamy and smooth.
- Apply the mask to clean skin, avoiding the eyes and mouth area.
- Wait for 15 to 20 minutes before removing the mask from your skin with warm water.
- Remove mask residue with a cotton towel dampened in water.
- Apply moisturizing cream or a little coconut oil.