The cracked heels is a disease that most women suffer from with the advent of winter and low temperatures that dry out the skin, making it look dull and more coarse. Without the need to visit expensive beauty centers and rely on simple materials found in every home.
- Exposing the feet to getting wet without drying them will cause them to crack.
- Not wearing shoes that cover the heels makes them more susceptible to dust.
- Walking barefoot hurts the foot and makes it not soft and look hard.
- Not to use moisturizers for the skin in the winter.
- Not to use medical quarantine for long periods.
- Wearing tough shoes on the feet that have tough and thick leather that does not help the feet to penetrate air into it, which affects the freshness and softness of the heels.
- Not to use important winter humidifiers due to the weather changes that occur as a result of weather changes, which would have the worst effect later on the health of the heels.
Ways to treat cracked heels
Vaseline and lemon
Wash your feet well with warm water and then rub them with Vaseline after adding some drops of lemon juice to it, wear wool socks and leave it on your feet until the morning and with repeating this method your feet will get rid of dead skin and look soft and beautiful.
Lemon salt and shampoo
Soak your feet in warm water with a spoon of lemon salt and a cover of shampoo that you use for your hair and leave your feet in the water for half an hour, then peel it off using a medical stone and rub it with any moisturizing cream for the skin.
Olive oil is one of the most fat-rich oils and works to moisturize and soften the skin and treat cracked heels, no matter how harsh, so you just have to wash and dry the feet and then apply them with olive oil, preferably natural oil, which you use in your kitchen, as it gives the best results. Virgin olive oil has great benefits for the skin. If it is used purely without any chemical intervention or adding any product to it in order to get the best results.
Ways to beautify the heels
In order to get two soft heels in the color of red roses, you can follow these steps:
- Soak your heels in warm water containing a little liquid soap.
- Gently remove the dead skin from them using a foot file or a pumice stone. Dry them using a soft, clean cotton towel.
- Use olive oil or any vegetable oil you have available to moisturize them.
- Wear cotton or wool socks and do not take them off until the next day.
- Repeat for several days until you get rid of cracks and dryness completely.
- Soften the heels with water, lemon and baking soda