After a long wait of almost 3 years, UAE is finally all set to liberalize the usage of masks in the nation. Yes! This is surely the biggest national news of the day because according to reports the National Emergency Crisis and Disaster Management Authority has taken to Twitter to officially announce the cases where the people are free from wearing masks.
This has taken place before the Expo 2021 world fair which is about to take place in the month of October. The event is expected to have 25 million local and foreign visitors. Looking at the grand event coming up and rapidly falling corona cases in Dubai, the government has finally taken initiative to cut down on places to wear masks after the long run.
Here is the list of places where you can head out without masks
- While Exercising In Public Places: People are now free to workout without masks in the public places. However, it is compulsory to maintain a distance of 2 meters between the individuals.
- Travelling In Private Vehicles: You no longer have to wear masks when you are in your own vehicle, respective of the fact that people have to be from the same households.
- At The Beach Or By The Pool: Now you can enjoy your pool parties without any interruptions. However, ensuring cleanliness is still a must.
- While Receiving Medical Treatments: You can remove your mask when you are in clinics or taking treatments in hospitals.
- At Salons: Get your facepacks done nicely because you can take off your mask when you are in a salon too.
Carrying masks had been troublesome for many, especially at the above mentioned places. However, it is still advisable to take necessary precautions because COVID-19 has not died yet.
Some safety measures necessary to be ensured.
- Maintain a gap of 2 meters in order to ensure social distancing.
- Local authorities have to display sign boards of mask-free if masks are not a compulsion there.
- The much awaited Expo 2020 is about to happen with an expected footfall of 25 million people. However, every person has to be completely vaccinated and carry corona negative reports before entering the fare.
- The NCEMA will fine people if they are without masks on mandatory mask wearing places.
UAE is one of the few nations in the world who has liberalized mask conditions. Presently Dubai and Abu Dhabi witnessed less than 400 cases which was the least in these years. For now, let us look forward to Expo 2020 which is about to last for 182 days till March 2022. For now, Dubai is now expecting a back to schedule routine soon.
You may also like to read: An Updated List Of Covid 19 Rules At Expo 2020