According to reports, the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA) has stated VISAs for UAE will now be issued for all nationalities for an extended period of 5 years. A person can take multiple visits and spend 90 days on self-sponsorship, which can also be extended to another 90 days.
Cost For Issuing The Multiple Entry Tourist Visa
As reported by the Head authorities, this multiple entry tourist VISA can be issued at a price of 650 AED to apply for a VISA via ICA. With this VISA a tourist can stay in the country for 90 days period and can even extend the tenure to another 90 days after applying.
How To Apply For The Visa?
It completely involves the online procedure. Login to the official website of ICA and fill in the form. You will have to enter details like bank statements and legal documents, and these can be directly uploaded on the website. The decision of awarding VISAs to the applicants is in the hands of the authority.
VISAs can be applied on www.ica.gov.ae at the immigration departments of Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah Al Ain etc.
How To Extend The Visa?
Renewals for the existing VISA can be done easily without leaving the country. They can simply apply on the payment against 600AED at every renewal. In case of stays after VISA expiry, a fine of AED 100 will be charged per day. This is applicable after 10 days of VISA expiry.
New rules have been introduced for denial of extending VISA:
- Residents and tourists of GCC countries
- GCC national residents
- Special entry permits
- People on special missions with 96 hour permits
How Can You Apply For UAE Citizenship?
This time authorities have given opportunities to employees for remote applying of VISA and work for a year in UAE. Here are the steps to follow for it.
- Upload the application form with directed information in it.
- Upload color photos, medical insurance, passport copies and bank statements of past 6 months. Thus, statements must showcase a balance of US$4000 in the relevant currency.
- Get an insight of the application
- Deposit the amount of the application form.
- Download the VISA sent via e-mail.