The officials in the UAE advising that the holy month of Ramadan should be below one month. This helps to avoid Corona spread across the country.
Dr. Sief Al Dhaheri speaker (NCEMA) has set these guidelines.
The special prayers will be organized in all the Mosques. But the maximum hours for Taraweeh and Isha prayers forego is restricted to 30 minutes.
The following are the Covid-19 guidelines:
- Avoid loved ones’ social affairs, particularly during Iftar.
- Avoid circulating and trading dinners among homes and families.
- Only individuals from a similar family living in a similar house can share dinners.
- Iftar tents – regardless of whether family or institutional – are prohibited.
- Iftar dinners won’t be permitted inside mosques.
- Restaurants are denied from circulating Iftar suppers inside or before their premises.
- Distribution of the Iftar dinners is restricted to work lodging edifices through direct coordination with the administration. Exacting social separating should be guaranteed.
The authorities have specified, these guidelines may subject to change based on the universal and local situation.
The older and individuals with constant sicknesses have been asked to keep away from social events of any sort, to guarantee their wellbeing.
Specialists asked individuals to stick to the Covid-19 measures, cautioning that serious examination missions will be completed during the blessed month, and that lawful move will be made against every one of the violators.