A year of travel ban has now given way to some kind of relaxation. Most of the restrictions in UAE has been eased as the government could curb the virus spread in the Emirate. With the season isRead More
- Royalty & CelebrityDhi Yazan bin Haitham to decorate the throne of Oman’s first Crown Prince
- HealthCan UAE employers compel their staff to take Covid inoculation?
- Viral NewsWhy the digital world rushes to install ‘Signal’ in rival to WhatsApp?
- Abu DhabiAnother glittering example of generosity: This bakery in Abu Dhabi offers free food to needy
- TravelAbu Dhabi updates its ‘green list’ for travel: Know which places are new
- EntertainmentCinema Akil to host the seventh Reel Palestine Film Festival
- SharjahThe Indian Kulkarni leads the Sharjah Women’s International Chess
- Abu DhabiAbu Dhabi University students win a research grant from the Emirates Global Aluminum
- SharjahSharjah Shopping Offers offers prizes worth more than 2 million dirhams to 120 winners
- DubaiNakheel Malls embarks on a journey of “transforming the data” to enhance the customer experience
The General Command of Umm Al Quwain Police, represented by the Vehicles and Drivers Licensing Department, today launched new distinctive number plates for vehicles registered in the emirate.Read More
The Department of Tourism and Antiquities in Umm Al Quwain continues the work of restoring the defensive fort at the archaeological site of Al Dur, in cooperation with the restorer Simon Wark,Read More
Vida Beach Resort, under the auspice of Emaar Hospitality Group, is to open in Umm Al Quwain by the next month. As per the officials of the management, this beach resort consists of 135Read More