With the end of the summer season, and in light of the skin’s exposure to many harmful environmental factors, and where the sun’s ultraviolet rays cause serious damage to the skin, most notably the appearance of skin pigmentation and dark spots, it has become important and even necessary with the approaching autumn season, that you take care of your skin Necessary by peeling it, by resorting to home mixes that contain natural ingredients.
You can easily prepare a natural skin scrub from natural ingredients available in your kitchen cabinet, and the strawberry and oatmeal mask is a perfect example of this. This recipe contains only two ingredients, and its results are very effective on the skin, as it exfoliates the skin and maintains its youthfulness and beauty at the same time.
- Strawberry : Strawberries contain organic acids that help refresh the skin’s outer layer and increase its radiance.
- Oats : Ground oatmeal acts as a natural exfoliant for the skin, gently removing dead skin cells from the skin, which contributes to eliminating dark spots and obtaining a bright and free complexion.
Strawberry and oat mask
- 3 strawberries
- 3 teaspoons oatmeal
How to prepare
- Mix the oat flour, then mash the strawberries and mix the two ingredients together until you get a homogeneous texture.
- Add some drops of lemon juice, for those with oily skin, or oil oils, for those with dry skin.
- Apply the mask to your skin and massage it in circular motions with your fingers.
- Leave the mask on your face for 1 5 minutes.
- Remove it with cold water, then apply a moisturizing cream.
- Repeat the recipe once a week to get satisfactory results.