Do you feel dizzy or nauseous while doing something as simple as getting out of bed or getting up from a chair? Do you feel as if all the blood is rushing into your brain and you lose your balance? In this case, it is possible that your blood pressure is very low than normal and needs to be treated immediately.
What causes low blood pressure?
- Dehydration caused by nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or prolonged exercise.
- Moderate to severe bleeding.
- Acute infections.
- Heart disease due to weakened heart muscles slowed heart rate and blood clots in the heart.
- Pharmaceutical reason caused as a result of taking medicines with high dosage or wrong ingredients.
- Lack of vitamin B12 or folic acid.
- Adrenal insufficiency.
- Blood poisoning may be caused by the intake of spoiled food or allergic ingredients.
- Alcohol and drugs.
What are the symptoms?
How can it be treated naturally?
These home and natural remedies help raise low blood pressure, and include:
- Take vitamins.
- Drink coffee or green tea.
- Inhale rosemary oil.
- Drinking saltwater.
- Have a cup of licorice.
- Eat a piece of chocolate or sugar.
- Drinking bricks of water sweetened with sugar or honey.
- A spoonful of honey.
For similar articles, CLICK HERE.